[dba-Tech] Seeking recommends for a monotor

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 13:05:16 CST 2013

Hey that's a pretty cool idea. Thanks for that, Rocky. After all, that's
the whole point of a laptop! I'm just a stupid guy. oh well. However, what
I have done so far with the laptop is cover its keyboard with som Saran
Wrap and hook it into a wireless keyboard and mouse. It is an awsome
biacth, 8GB RAM and 1 TB hard disk, and a couple of other fancies attached
(blu-ray burneer, lots of USB 3 externals. It's hard to believe you can get
this much techno for so little money (< $600). Wow. Makes my aging desktop
whimper.

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 9:14 AM, Rocky Smolin <rockysmolin at bchacc.com>wrote:

> I'd suggest taking your laptop to your equivalent of Fry's or Best Buy
> where
> you can hook it up to several monitors to see which one is really works
> best
> for your comp. Ideal 'try before you buy' situation.

Arthur