[dba-Tech] TeraCopy

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Dec 26 07:11:34 CST 2013

I've been using it for years.  The biggest advantage for me is that it doesn't bail out in the
middle of a copying a bunch of files if one file is corrupt or locked.  It just logs the failure,
skips the file and continues with the job.

(Great for recovering whatever you can from a corrupt disk of any sort)

--
Stuart