[dba-Tech] web developers struggling with IE

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Feb 1 13:00:27 CST 2013

 That's a funny test (be careful it has rather loud music):

http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/Performance/PenguinMark/

IE 10: => 207
Google Chrome - Version 24.0.1312.56: => 61

IE 10 outperforms Google Chrome? (Tested on Win8 Pro)
How it comes?

Here IE10 is also ahead:

http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/Performance/RoboHornetPro/

http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/Performance/Bubbles/

I do not care that much of IE10 is outperforms Chrome in some tests - I just wanted to note the tests are funny :)

-- Shamil

P.S. BTW the tests do not run at all on WinPhone 7.5