[dba-Tech] http://dromaeo.com/?jslib etc. - IE10 and Chrome 24 javascript testw results

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Mon Feb 4 22:26:12 CST 2013

That's funny. I can count on a single hand those who have ever said they prefer Internet Explorer. IE usually ends up the butt of some joke.

But, whatever... I don't dislike IE 10. Seems to me that Microsoft is trying to turn a new leaf with a better browser and their promoting of HTML5 / CSS3 is nice, but I still don't see IE ever gaining market share again and that's a good thing. The browser wars are long over. :)

- Hans