[dba-Tech] “Depend on me, and I’ll set you free!”

Peter Brawley peter.brawley at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 09:34:01 CST 2013

/"The center of your application are the use cases of your application."

He dislikes databases, and grammar. But he has this part right:
/
/"What is the best time to determine your data model? When you know what
the data entities are, how they are related, and how they are used. When
do you know that? When you’ve gotten all the use cases and business
rules written/and tested/."

PB

-----//

/