[dba-Tech] JavaScript is tragically important: One developer's journey from C# to JavaScript

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Wed Feb 6 07:04:55 CST 2013

Jim,

I'm thanking you and whoever else it was who spoke about Node.js. I'm
running through some tutorial classes on it this week, and beginning to
see how I will use it.  Thank you.

Until now, I pretty much ignored JavaScript, seeing it as less than
other "real" languages.  So, thanks for the wake up call.

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787