[dba-Tech] Web RTC built in

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 6 22:28:26 CST 2013

Prices were ridicules in the early days of the PC.

Now there is a friend who has a fine collection sitting in his basement that
he acquired for cheap or free.

Still really like that old stuff...it was built really solid. A while back I
fitted a new power supply and a fast ASUS motherboard into an old PC for a
client. He loves it and it is a real conversation piece sitting on the side
of his desk.