[dba-Tech] Is Google docs gone?

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 08:30:08 CST 2013

Hello Jim,

Google have made Google Apps a paid for service.  This effects people that
want to use company based google services all integrated with the company
domain name.

Gmail is still free, and so is the docs and calendar associated with single
accounts.  If you want free collaborative docs and spreadsheets, the google
offering is still one of the best.

Incidentally, I still have in my google docs a *Writely* doc which my
daughter created and shared online years ago, before Google purchased
Writely.com.

thanks

Mark