[dba-Tech] The Windows Surface Pro

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sun Feb 10 08:08:51 CST 2013

Hi Shamil,

> You count me as the only one "consistent MS IE 100 defender" here? :)

I would say everyone here is slightly more bias towards Microsoft than the average user (with the exception of Arthur and Jim perhaps), however, forgive me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that yourself and Gustav are certainly two of the most staunch supporters of IE and Microsoft in general. Would that be a fair assessment? :)

- Hans