[dba-Tech] FYI: Microsoft’s 128GB Surface Pro Sells Out At MS Online Store Just Hours After Launch

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Feb 10 10:45:14 CST 2013

 Hi Hans --

May I note that the current MineCraft version the kids are playing is 1.4.7? (My son (11 years old) is just playing it with his friend(s) via Internet, they are also using/tuning Hamachi to connect PCs/MineCraft game's sessions as far as I'm hearing from their dialogs.)

Of course Minecraft isn't a super-graphics-heavy game (and I suppose review's author doesn't mean it's) but AFAIK Minecraft 1.4.7 doesn't run in its full fine tuned graphics mode on several years old rather powerful notebooks, and it "makes hot" DELL Inspiron 9400 (3GB/Win7) after just about an hour of play.

Following your argumentation style may I note that if you're questioning quoted review's authors technical education level by posting not the last MineCraft version screenshot, should your argumentation be counted as convincing?

Thank you.

-- Shamil