[dba-Tech] SPAM filter for Windows SBS 2011

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Feb 11 11:39:20 CST 2013

My ISP is Time Warner.  I don't find that I am getting enough Spam to want
to filter it any further.  I also have avast! Which blocks sites with
trojans or other malware should I happen to click on a link to a bad site.

Not responsive to your question but I'm wondering now if my experience - not
much spam coming through from my ISP who I assume if filtering for me, and
AV software which stops me from clicking bad links - is common or if people
find that more local filtering is necessary.

I am a lone ranger here and not responsible for the odd things that 200
users might do.  SO that may be a difference between our two environments.

Rocky