[dba-Tech] Supercharge your excel spreadsheet

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 13 22:03:14 CST 2013

Hi Arthur:

That is good to hear. You might to be able to have fun and even make some
money at the same time.

Keep us posted on your adventures with the product. I wonder how technically
difficult the product is to design?

Aside: Early this morning I posted a request for more information on the
product and some fellow, from the company replied that they were looking at
Linux but nothing solid yet. Then it was followed by an email, from someone
else who simply said they were not going to be making a Linux/Libra-Calc
product. Just to tease, I responded asking whether they would be OK with us
(implying a company) making an equivalent Linux product. This evening an
email arrived saying, something like you had better not...suggesting but not
out right saying legal action... That did make me laugh but now I know they
are seriously looking at a Linux version or why would they care. ;-)