[dba-Tech] How to remove Malware

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sun Feb 17 00:36:20 CST 2013

With all the many exploits we hear every month with Java and Flash, it doesn't take a serious hacker or government agency to pown a machine (or many thousands). And, since the tools exists out there to achieve this, we have to assume that serious hackers bundle these up into toolkits for sale to anyone who sees a profit motive... unfortunately, this is how the black market for hackers works, take it or leave it.

Old aunt or small business may not be billionaires, but a hacker can still make a nice profit off of them. In fact, its probably easier for them to make a better profit, since they are less likely to notice a little bit of money missing here and there, since they can't afford a team of financial experts to handle their money.

- Hans