[dba-Tech] OT: A big day

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:28:44 CST 2013

While we're on this topic, I have a question about receivers, motivated by
the fact that there are abundant second-hand receivers available in my
neighbourhood (and I'm on a senior citizen's budget).

If I want to run a wire from my computer to a receiver, does the receiver
have to have "digital In"? Or can I simply obtain a wire that has the
skinny little output jack that sound cards like (don't know what it's
called) and then splits into a pair of standard RCA jacks on the other end?

A.