[dba-Tech] Smartphone operating systems: The rise of Android, the fall of Windows

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Wed Feb 20 15:10:00 CST 2013

Even Bill Gates is being a bit negative on Windows Phone:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/02/18/bill_gates_microsoft_phone_mistake/

You know its bad when Billy G is dissing your strategy.

*

Hans-Christian Andersen
**Web Application Developer, Vancouver, Canada*

E: hans at phulse.com
T: +44 (0)20 7193 7841
L: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/andersenhc
http://www.nokenode.com/