[dba-Tech] OT: A big day

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 20 16:16:46 CST 2013

Hi Arthur:

There are all kinds of connector available, from any standard, to any
standard. Places like "The Source" might be a good place to start,
especially to narrow down what you need, but there are many sellers on the
web who will sell such components for very inexpensive...mind you, you may
have to wait a couple of weeks for your "present" to come from China. ;-)