[dba-Tech] A Week With Nothing but the Surface Pro

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Feb 21 13:19:18 CST 2013

 Hi Jim --

Yes, that seems to be a good and fair overview/real use case: she compares her "Precious" (Surface Pro 4GB) with "The Beast" ( Asus G75VW-DS72 17.3-inch laptop ), and I have here ASUS N76Vz - all she have written about "The Beast" is correct so I dare to suppose that her experience with "Precious" is fair.

Thank you.

-- Shamil