[dba-Tech] FYI: Introducing Durandal

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Feb 21 13:22:54 CST 2013

 Hi Jim --

Yes, the same problem here: to find customers to "sponsor" the learning curve.

No, I haven't yet done anything using Durandal. But they say they will have a Pluralsight course in March 2012 from John Papa (great author) and I'm subscribed to Pluralsight courses so hopefully I will have time to get through that course and its assessment and accompanying sample apps (if any).

Thank you.

-- Shamil