[dba-Tech] FYI: Introducing Durandal

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Feb 21 14:03:21 CST 2013

 Hi Jim --

I'm not sure if Durandal course will be published on Pluralsight in the end of March or earlier - there is no yet Durandal course announcement there but have a look:

http://durandaljs.com/pages/videos

"Single Page Apps JumpStart: Beginner level training videos at Pluralsight that step through building a SPA from scratch. Coming in March 2013 from John Papa."

Have a look also at John Papa's Durandal sources at GitHub:

https://github.com/johnpapa/Durandal

forked from

https://github.com/BlueSpire/Durandal

so I'm assuming John Papa is preparing some stuff for a Pluralsight course.
If you search GitHob for a 'Durandal' keyword you'll find some other related projects.

-- Shamil