[dba-Tech] IE10 for Windows 7 Globally Available for Consumers and Businesses

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Feb 27 10:39:33 CST 2013

 Actually AFAIS there are quite some more IE10 add-ins installed, which all have "Run without permission" mode. I have disabled all of them (I do not see an option of their removal) - still the issue with IE10 and its Minesweeper test persist here on my Win8 system - when IE10 is about to show its test performance results it instead shows a dialog :

+++
Internet Explorer has stopped working.
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

---

and then when switching into debug mode:

+++
Unhandled exception at 0x7710BDA1 in iexplore.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation executing location 0x00000000. ---

Just for comparison: Chrome 24 runs several times slower but it doesn't fail at the end of the test.

---

-- Shamil