[dba-Tech] Am I missing something?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Feb 28 11:35:23 CST 2013

Hi Arthur and Rocky

It's really a zero-issue task. It installs and mounts just like any other
harddrive.

My ThinkStation with an Intel drive turns on so fast that the Windows 7
animation during boot doesn't finish, and - as I usually do - if you wake it
from sleep, it is ready in less than a second. Windows 8 is even faster.

/gustav