[dba-Tech] Spam ceased?

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Fri Jan 4 16:52:23 CST 2013

I use everyone.net as my mail host, so there is a spam folder there, as well
as the one in Outlook once it's popped into that. Up until about 2 years
ago, I would get 300-500 spams a day. Suddenly, in a short span of time
(maybe a month), it started dropping dramatically to the point that for the
last year or two, I get maybe a dozen a day. One or two slip by that Outlook
catches. I'm not counting the junk that I get because of something I've
bought, where they sell to third party, but I unsub from those. At first, I
thought it was because everyone.net had improved their filters, but that
didn't really make sense either. Bottom line, I've never figured out how or
why the dramatic decrease, but who cares as long as that's the case.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net