[dba-Tech] Cool marketing: Nokia Releases 3D Print Files For Lumia 820 Smartphone. Got A 3D Printer? Custom Print Your Own Removable Shell

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat Jan 19 15:22:27 CST 2013

 Hi Jim --

Good news. BTW here is a good site to test your 3D designs readiness for 3D printing:  http://willit3dprint.com/

I'd need (to rent) a bigger 3D printer probably - for starters I'd like to "3D print" kitchen furniture facades - something like the following :)

http://www.classic-mebel.com/galg-22.htm

The above *standard* set costs ~USD10,000 (ten thouzand) here (the price on web site (~USD4000) is incorrect, I have called that company), if I'd like to make some special shaping it could become much more expensive - with "3D priting factory" making such a kitchen furniture facades of any shape should be considerably cheaper I hope.

-- Shamil