[dba-Tech] Nikon WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter & Nikon D5200 SDK

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat Jan 26 12:33:31 CST 2013

 Hi Jim --

But smart-phones will never provide the high quality photos as they (smart-phones) will very unlikely to ever have good (professional)  camera lenses.
I'm looking for a way to automate some high-quality amateur/professional photo-picturing work using WinPhone - Nikon D5200 has Android and iPhone/iPad apps to communicate via Nikon WU-1a but Windows Phone app is still missing:

http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Learn-And-Explore/Article/h4spl2xm/shooting-wirelessly-with-nikon-d-slrs-and-wi-fi-adapters.html

Thank you.

-- Shamil