[dba-Tech] Skype compromised?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:40:04 CST 2013

I use to pay for conference calling with clients -- never much, about $10 at
a time. I found a $30 payment to skype.com in my checking account -- never
received the credit through skype for my account, never asked for the $30
credit in the first place. Skype.com admits that someone did that through
their system, but refused to refund the $30. ;( I don't use them anymore
unless a client insists, and they don't, and I tell everyone I can about it.
If you're not using their credit system, probably fine.

Susan H.