[dba-Tech] Office 2013 Released Tomorrow (Jan. 29)

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 28 19:08:34 CST 2013

Hi Robert:

It is sad but as we all saw the product slowly devolving and it has come as
no surprise...it has been ten years in the making. RIP Access...so long old
friend.

OTOH there are many alternatives and using and continuing to use older
versions of the Access database is just fine. There are many ways to extend
the life of a depreciated product far into the future.

Your job as a tech is to make that happen and you will be needed like never
before.