[dba-Tech] For web developers

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Jan 29 14:32:46 CST 2013

Thanks Gary,
At least II know I'm not nuts - or too nuts ;-)

But LOL, that's about as halfMac'd as it can get. Can't link their own pages
correctly. Spending millions advertising that their phones can go into
"silent mode". No kidding, what phone can't? is it any wonder their stock
has fallen? Sad.
Steve Jobs has to be rolling over.