[dba-Tech] Now that google apps is not free what do we do forcloudemail

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Jan 31 11:28:42 CST 2013

I recently added external POP3 and IMAP access to a Mercury Mail Server installation for
one of my clients.    It's working fine for them.

Once the server is set up initially, it requires no more administration that maintain hosting
mailboxes such as gmail  but gives a lot more control and capabiltiies

--
Stuart