[dba-Tech] SQLinForm - Standardized SQL Formatting in One Click

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 14:51:36 CDT 2013

Hi Arthur,

thanks for the confirmation.

I agree, I usually have to shut up because I sound so enthusiastic about
them.

Their sql compare products are great, the prompt and format are great,
their search is great, their data generation utility is great.
The doc tool works ok, same as the doc tool in access was ok
Their backup tool is great, but it is expensive.  I use expressmaint for
backup usually or else I script the backup myself.