[dba-Tech] SSL or SSH or Other?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 07:37:53 CDT 2013

Jim.

I was unaware of the ability to refer to remote VPN directories as a drive
letter. That's enormously valuable. Thanks for that tip.

Also thanks for the link to OpenVPN.Net. That might be the way to go with
my colleague's app. I'll take it for a spin and see what's working and what
isn't. And the pricing is certainly within the boundaries.

A.