[dba-Tech] Deepin Linux

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 23 22:57:42 CDT 2013

Jim,

Sounds cool, may have a go later today, I remember a few years back (well
20 to be precise) I was studying at Kalamazoo learning basic and C on
Unix/Xenix operating system (forgot it all now) and the tutor said
something like red hat (still about I think) was like a unix system, we all
chipped in about £2 each from the class to buy a copy and no one could get
it to install properly, that's why I am a bit concerned, about getting a
Linux type system to work.

Anyway like I say will give it a go a bit later or tomorrow and thank you
for your help.

Paul