[dba-Tech] Deepin Linux

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 25 08:54:32 CDT 2013

Hi Hans:

:-)

From: "Hans-Christian Andersen" <hans.andersen at phulse.com>
To: "Discussion of Hardware and Software issues" <dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 12:09:27 AM
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] Deepin Linux

This is why I'm glad there are only 2-3 car makers in the world and only a few sodas to choose between. It's especially comforting that we only have only a handful of airlines to choose amongst, because then things would get too confusing. I like only having a few select choices of bread at the supermarket and just a few Internet providers to choose between. This works best for everyone. We should just use iPads and iPhones. This is best for us all, both personally and in a business environment.

- Hans