[dba-Tech] AngularJS: Write less code, go have beer sooner - anybody?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Jun 8 06:04:20 CDT 2013

Hi Shamil

I have probably missed somthing here.
Aside from having more time for a beer, why and for what tasks/projects would this AngularJS be the magic bullet, please?

/gustav

>>> mcp2004 at mail.ru 08-06-13 12:49 >>>
 Hi Hans --

Thank you, I have already noticed emberJS but I didn't know about canJS (I have just checked it - it looks good) (and many others I expect)...

As Jim have noted in this thread:*

>* It is now hard just to decide which*
> are the best products* to follow.

and so to not get stuck in "framework selection paralysis" it's time to make a decision - and I'd go with AngularJS - it looks the most natural for my development habits.*

<<<
Of course, you can't really get a true sense of things just by reading someone's blog post.

Yes,but *I have read several opinions on AngularJS - they all were mostly positive and realistic. Yes, I realize they can be somehow biased. Anyway - I'm choosing angularJS.

Thank you.

- Shamil