[dba-Tech] Migration to Linux

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Mon Jun 10 03:27:36 CDT 2013

Microsoft's German Headquarter with 2600 employees is located in Munich.
Microsoft has tried to fight the Munich Linux decision for years.
Microsoft Germany is the second biggest daughter in a foreign country.
I do not know who is number one but would think that it is one of their
Asian operations,

Helmut