[dba-Tech] Migration to Linux

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Mon Jun 10 03:50:09 CDT 2013

Well, of course. Obviously, I don't know what happens behind closed doors, but it's an oft used tactic for a corporation to get their will by the mere threat of moving their offices to another country.  Especially for a country as small as Denmark.

We aren't in conspiracy territory here, but, granted, I have no specific evidence of any wrong doing.

- Hans