[dba-Tech] Trying to setup nodejs KARMA package...

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Jun 10 07:53:29 CDT 2013

 Hi Jim --

I have checked my sent to dba-tech e-mails and I haven't found any one with empty body.
Anyway, I'd shortly note that I have got node.js up & running on Win8 Prof as well as Karma package and PhantomJS executables. And I can run now jasmine unit tests but jasmine e2e tests are still failing to run resulting in the following error message:

[2013-06-10 03:12:29.673] [WARN] config - "/" is proxied, you should probably change urlRoot to avoid conflicts
INFO [karma]: Karma server started at http://localhost:9876/
INFO [launcher]: <<< Starting browser PhantomJS
INFO [launcher]: --- Starting browser PhantomJS
INFO [PhantomJS 1.9 (Windows)]: Connected on socket id nt0PFIKfhu_qOf1cNloF
WARN [proxy]: failed to proxy /app/index.html (Error: connect ECONNREFUSED)

The solution is expected to be simple but googling haven't helped yet. I'll keep trying...

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Monday, June 10, 2013 12:15 AM -07:00 from "Jim Lawrence" <accessd at shaw.ca>:
>Hi Shamil:
>

>Can I assume that you sent this post without content as the subject line was
>all that was necessary.
>

>Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress.
>

>Jim
>

>  _____

Салахетдинов Шамиль