[dba-Tech] Network Password

Tydda Jon - Slough jon.tydda at lonza.com
Tue Jun 11 10:59:32 CDT 2013

It'll be the name of the main box followed by the username you created when you set it up, so \\mainbox\username, and then I guess, no password.

You can find out the name of the computer by looking in Computer Properties, and the username by checking the local users bit on Control Panels.

If it doesn't like not having a password, you can always create one, and then set an autologin on the box to put the password in for you without any prompting.

Jon