[dba-Tech] The new XBox has been holding the gamer to ransom but

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Wed Jun 12 01:03:42 CDT 2013

Yeah. Pretty much everyone is outraged against the Xbox One (and what a stupid name for a console. What do you call the original Xbox now?). I don't have an Xbox, so it doesn't really affect me, but this is the general sentiment I get across the board from every social media site I frequent. Anger towards Microsoft and enthusiasm for Sony.

Microsoft has really screwed up here as well - which is a shame. The Xbox was a symbol of a Microsoft turning a new leaf. Oh well. I hope they come to their senses and do a 180.

- Hans