[dba-Tech] Plumbers are more essential than web developers, even though they're less valued?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 12 10:30:07 CDT 2013

Hi Shamil:

I love it. Did you check out the attached comments some are equally as
insightful.

Many years ago, (1987) I quit a good career in the government, to start up
my own computer company and made more in a couple years than I had in the
previous 15 to 17 years...then the dot com bust.

Web designing is for kids less the forty and more so less than thirty but
that is where the money is.

You, I and most of the group here are from the first wave (boom) and a few
are from the second wave. Some made the transition (or had/have to) from the
first wave to the second but many did/will not.