[dba-Tech] Looking for a JavaScript-driven "database engine"...

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 12 11:07:10 CDT 2013

Hi Shamil:

You have got me there...I have been playing with Node but I am hardly up to
the level of building a full size application using it.

The taffydb looks really interesting and I have bookmarked your link for
further investigation.

I feel your pain. I have been working on syncing an online/offline database
for almost a year now. It now works perfectly but for a minor problem...the
coding outruns the systems ability to do its garbage collection and when it
fills variable/module space it bails without any errors or previous
warnings.