[dba-Tech] The ultimate frame-work for C#?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 13 13:44:56 CDT 2013

Hi All:

A good friend who has been working on a steady gig, using C#, after working
for the last 30 years, off and on, with C (which he can do with his eyes
closed). Previously, he worked on an extended gig with Java but he hated
it....

He is enjoying getting up to speed in C# (especially on someone else's dime)
and has found a product that he thinks is excellent and is recommending it
to all his programming geek friends.

Quote: "...I highly recommend that you learn how to use dependency
injection..."

http://www.ohloh.net/p/5112

If you have used this product please give me some comments on it.