[dba-Tech] A new compiled JavaScript?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Mar 20 04:50:26 CDT 2013

 Hi Jim --

<<<
Both are becoming more untrustworthy but the day.

Yes.

<<<
I understand it is a big problem in Russia.

Well, one there might suppose that everything is a big problem here :)
I assure you - it's not - quite a few but not everything:)
BTW, quite some foreigners are working and are living here in Russia.

Easy solution for the 'Skype case': Just ignore it - there are many other communication tools free from 'KGB eye and ear'. :)

Thank you.

-- Shamil