[dba-Tech] A new compiled JavaScript?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Mar 20 13:42:55 CDT 2013

 Hi Jim --

Tsss.... KGB is listening - not kidding they say here that mail.ru I'm posting from to AccessD is running under KGB umbrella...

Anyway - you can check

Jitsi:  https://jitsi.org/  and

Tor:  http://windows.appstorm.net/how-to/how-to-browse-the-web-anonymously-with-tor-project/

I do not use them or any other - I have just heard they are good alternatives to Skype...

And Rocky mentioned Viber - as far as I see it's available for Windows Phone too:

- Viber and
- Viber Messenger

I'm installing the first one now...

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Среда, 20 марта 2013, 9:24 -07:00 от "Jim Lawrence" <accessd at shaw.ca>:
>Hi Shamil:
>
>So which products would you suggest would be a good alternative to Skype?
>
>Jim

<<< skipped >>>