[dba-Tech] Microsoft is getting bullied

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sat May 11 16:40:11 CDT 2013

What boggles my mind is how a company like Microsoft could hire someone so inept for a position that is 'Vice President of Corporate Communications'. If it were my company, I would have fired him on the spot. This just further exemplifies how deeply inept the entire upper tier of Microsoft is. If there is any hope of saving this company, it would be to simply get rid of all the executives, VPs and upper management - starting with Balmer. They don't know what they are doing.

- Hans