[dba-Tech] JavaScript Master

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon May 13 09:52:54 CDT 2013

For years I have been reading articles from the JavaScript master Addy
Osmani. (A true believer of the write once run everywhere concept.)

http://net.tutsplus.com/articles/interviews/master-developers-addy-osmani/

I first became aware of him when I was looking to get up to speed in AJAX
and various other related subjects. Many of the articles I found on the web,
could have been written by me...they were poorly explained and I just wasn't
getting it. Then I found a post by AO.

He has been described as the Carl Sagan of front-end web development. His
blog is still a launching site for many of the leading edge JavaScript
topics. So for those interested, check out the following.

http://addyosmani.com/blog/