[dba-Tech] The latest Debian

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Mon May 13 16:16:25 CDT 2013

The first one seems plausible to me. The developer made an attempt to provide proof of his/her association with  Microsoft. Of course, this all boils down to the credibility of the journalist/blogger who published this. The opinion of one anonymous commenter is even less credible, isn't it?

Anyways, seems plausible to me because we've all been in this business for a while and we all know how businesses tend to cut corners and have a different set of priorities than developers do, etc etc. We often complain about it here. It should be no surprise the same applies to Microsoft as much as it does to any other company, tech or not.

- Hans