[dba-Tech] Can a "factory restore" be undone?

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Mon May 20 23:20:43 CDT 2013

In all honesty, there is little likelihood she will recover all her lost photos and it is uncertain she will recover anything at all, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Try out this piece of software. I had luck with it once when a Windows box thought the best thing to do was completely destroy the NTFS partition for no particular reason at all (quality software!). And it actually worked for me. I recovered all the files, although some of them lost their file names.

- Hans