[dba-Tech] Windows 8: Not!

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon May 27 01:50:03 CDT 2013

My average users has enough difficulty with point and click.

There's no way they are going to use "30 Hotkeys", "50 or 100 keyboard shortcuts" or "touch
and mouse gestures".

Most of them still don't get the notion of a context sensitve right click menu.  (and they have
no idea what that little wheel does)   :-(

--
Stuart