[dba-Tech] The walking dead

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Nov 1 03:37:26 CDT 2013

You should get out into the rest of the world occassionally.

there are still places where 14400 and even 9600 baud is about as good as the noisy phone
line can handle.  OK for fax, no good for sending/receiving emails with large attachments.
And you get an ack to confirm that it has gone through.

--
Stuart