[dba-Tech] Outlook too Small? (was:The walking dead)

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Fri Nov 1 13:30:00 CDT 2013

Huh? Why did you not turn off archiving? I've never had it turned on. I have
all my emails from the mid 90s. When I update Outlook (I'm using 2010), my
pst goes to the new version. I have thousands of emails from all those years
(my pst is almost 3gig) and don't have any problem finding an email.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net